elaboration

Michael
July 11, 2013 02:32PM
I could have worded that last part better. What I was trying to say is that the first person who raises their hand won't *necessarily* be chosen - because I want to make sure that whoever joins is a good fit and that will take precedence over who I hear from first. Of course, being first gets first consideration. There will undoubtedly be a lot of back-and-forth explaining of details. That is always part of the recruiting process. I want to prioritize choosing the owner who will most enjoy the format. A happy owner is a good owner. A frustrated owner is an unhappy owner - and that's not good for the league OR the owner.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

Continuing BL Salary Cap league has available orphan

Michael 19583 March 26, 2013 06:57PM

Re: Continuing BL Salary Cap league has available orphan

Michael 2351 July 10, 2013 04:49PM

» elaboration

Michael 2412 July 11, 2013 02:32PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator