Question from a prospective owner

Clayton Courtney
February 13, 2013 10:02PM
Hello all,

I am debating signing up for a team. In addition to Roto fantasy I enjoy Strat-O-Matic's online game. I also played a game in the '90s on the old Prodigy Online service called "Baseball Manager" which sounds very similar to Scoresheet.

I saw that it is advised for a new player to not be in a full league but either an AL only or an NL only. With that in mind my question is this: Which league is easier for a new player? I would guess AL as I would not have to deal with as many pitching changes (i.e. the pitcher on my team would have more stats to use from the week the games are played) . Is this basically correct or does it not matter which league I start with?

Thanks
Clayton
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Question from a prospective owner

Clayton Courtney 2409 February 13, 2013 10:02PM

Re: Question from a prospective owner

vern 1786 February 14, 2013 03:50AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator