Five Openings in BL Kung Fu Pandas

Erik
October 13, 2012 04:54PM
BL Kung Fu Pandas, a Twenty-Team Combined League, has Five Openings for the 2013 Season, the Third Season of existence. This is just a pre-liminary announcement, as I have just recently taken over as League Commissioner following the previous Commissioner leaving, as well as Five Owners. I plan to have a Dispersal Draft for the Five New Owners (maybe more, if other Owners leave) sometime between November and the end of January. Players that are available right now for this Dispersal Draft are: Cliff Lee, Jered Weaver, Felix Hernandez, Cole Hamels, Chris Sale, Jordan Zimmerman, David Price, Justin Verlander, Gio Gonzalez, Jeremy Hellickson, Adrian Gonzalez, Mark Teixeira, Freddie Freeman, Evan Longoria, Josh Hamilton, Adrian Beltre, Starlin Castro, Robinson Cano, Alex Gordon, Edwin Encarnacion, Brett Lawrie, Asdrubal Cabrera, Joe Mauer, and Matt Kemp.
Details for the Dispersal Draft and possible changes to the League for the 2013 Season are in the works, just not right now. The Link to the League Website is: [www.scoresheet.com] The Draft Order for the 2013 Spring Draft has already been established, as well as the Seasonal Division Re-alignment. But, the Re-alignment may be subject to change. Please e-mail myself with any Questions, or if you are interested, and thanks for the interest!
Erik
nt_eagle@yahoo.com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Five Openings in BL Kung Fu Pandas

Erik 2115 October 13, 2012 04:54PM

Re: Five Openings in BL Kung Fu Pandas

Erik 1510 October 14, 2012 01:58AM

Re: Five Openings in BL Kung Fu Pandas

Erik 1404 November 29, 2012 06:12PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator