Opening in NL Stan Musial

Rich
January 27, 2024 11:00PM
It is my sad duty to report an opening in NL Stan Musial. One of our founding members passed away over the winter.

This is the most competitive league that I have ever been in. We have 3 divisions of 4 teams each. In 2023, each division winner had 86 wins (a .531 winning percentage). The team with the fewest wins had 72 wins (a .444 winning percentage). A 14 game difference between first and last! In the NL in 2023 the difference was 45 games.

We are a 12 team NL league. We mostly follow Scoresheet's rules. Our drafts use Scoresheet's web draft. 5 teams make the playoffs: the 3 division winners & 2 wild card teams.

Team 9 is now available. Team 9 won its division in 2023. Some of the star players on team 9 are Spencer Strider, Matt McLain and Jose Altuve.

If you are interested, please send me an email.

richst@pacbell.net

Link to league webpage: [www.scoresheet.com]
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Opening in NL Stan Musial

Rich 151 January 27, 2024 11:00PM

Re: Opening in NL Stan Musial

Rich 125 January 28, 2024 01:45AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator