2024 New NL Continuing League

Shawn Stiles
October 07, 2023 02:44AM
Hello everyone!

Congrats to all of your owners who won league titles! Well done! It is now time to move on to 2024!

I have a new NL continuing league I am starting and already have five owners. We will go with either 10 or 12 teams. That isn't an issue.

The rules of the new league:

*Up to 13 keepers
*Up to 3 AL keepers
*Up to 5 rookies
*You can draft two AL players at any time in your team's history. Use them whenever you want!
*All spots are tradable
*You can only draft one rookie in your first 15 picks
*You have to use your own picks to keep rookies

Well, if you are interested, please let me know. I am getting this ready now so I can watch my Phillies and Eagles win Championships and not have to worry about a thing! lol In all seriousness, it is always good to have your owners early, so you fine tune the league to what we want it to be!

Thanks all!
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» 2024 New NL Continuing League

Shawn Stiles 417 October 07, 2023 02:44AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator