PsychoStats for Scoresheet Baseball

Owen Stairs
October 13, 2022 09:03PM
This is just a quick message to let anyone that might be interested know that I have been working on stats software for Scoresheet Baseball. I am hosting several leagues as an aid to testing. After a fracas on scoresheet-talk Google Groups I was going to drop that hosting, but I have decided to continue with it.

The goal is to ultimately publish the software to GitHub, so that anyone can host stats for their own league. I still have some work to do before that becomes possible, but it may not be very long before it is. If you wish to see demos of the stats, you can see them at the following URL's. Note that performance on mobile devices might not be very good.

[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
[displaced.zone]
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» PsychoStats for Scoresheet Baseball

Owen Stairs 766 October 13, 2022 09:03PM

Re: PsychoStats for Scoresheet Baseball

Owen Stairs 475 December 07, 2022 09:57PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator