Fantasy Baseball Dynasty leagues -

Larry
October 15, 2016 01:12AM
Hi, I am looking for a new owner in a deep dynasty baseball league that is going into its 6th season.

The owner has 2 competitive teams in 2 different ESPN fantasy leagues - 1 in a 25 man MLB league and the other is a 25 man AAA league. Then we have a 30 man AA roster and a 10 man A roster that are basically maintained on an excel spreadsheet, so that would be the one requirement. You must be able to download and open the spreadsheet to see which players are already under contracts with which teams and who is available as free agents for the upcoming 2017 season. If you like being a GM of your own team, then check out my proboards site and get more information on these leagues at [sbd-gsi-baseball.freeforums.net].

I am also starting a new league this offseason (10 teams with same format only some different rules). This new league that I am looking for owners in (currently have 3 teams spoken for) will consist of the same 25 man MLB and 25 man AAA rosters, 40 AA players and 10 A players.

A players are drafted every year after the MLB FYP draft and must be promoted to AA or released before the next seasons draft.
This league's main differences from my other leagues on the site is that it will have a weekly roster lock, therefore no need to adjust rosters during the week and all roster changes (promotions from and demotion to AAA would happen on Sunday night or Monday morning for the next weeks match. This league will be a category league instead of a points league, but will still be head to head against another owner and It will only have 10 teams instead of 14 teams like my other leagues.

If you are interested, you can email me at LRSuccess59@gmail.com or you can check out the leagues at my proboards site posted above.

I hope to begin the draft on the new league starting around the first of the year as it will take time to draft 100 players offline. Draft will be done on the proboards site by posting who you select when it is your turn and we will have a 24 hour clock on making a pick when you are notified that your up in the draft.

Looking forward to hearing from some new fantasy baseball enthusiasts.

Sincerely
Larry
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Fantasy Baseball Dynasty leagues -

Larry 2443 October 15, 2016 01:12AM

Re: Fantasy Baseball Dynasty leagues -

Larry 1269 October 15, 2016 05:10PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator