2 Openings in NL-Internet

Rob D.
October 03, 2016 09:13PM
There are two openings in NL-Internet. This league was formed 25 years ago and we're still going strong. We play by Scoresheet rules except we only protect 4 rooks and AL rookies count toward the 2 AL crossovers.The teams are 5 and 8. All you re-builders, take heed. Team 5 was 65-97, has one less keeper,two extra picks and the 2nd pick in the draft. Kershaw, Stanton, Fowler, Puig and Tulo is a good start. Team 8 is ready-made. Won its division last two years. 93-69 in 2016. Cueto, Lester, deGrom, Chapman, Myers, Cargo and more. Please join our awesome league. I will be back for my 22nd year in 2017. Please contact our Commish Ron Jirovec at ronjirovec@gmail.com or me mailfreud@aol.com

Rob D.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» 2 Openings in NL-Internet

Rob D. 2081 October 03, 2016 09:13PM

Re: 2 Openings in NL-Internet - Team 1 highlights

ronjirovec 1290 October 21, 2016 06:23PM

Team 8 taken; Team 5 highlights

ronjirovec 1367 October 25, 2016 03:19PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator