New 24 team BL Scoresheet League

Dave Branagan
August 22, 2016 08:05PM
It's August as I write this. Much too early for most thinking about a league for 2017, maybe. If you enjoy the excitement of starting from scratch, we have a potential opportunity. 24 teams, every player has value. Even Mario Mendoza could play in this type of league. For those of you under 40, Mario Medoza has become the Mendoza Line for weak hitters....but he could pick it, and that means something in a 24 team league.

My biggest complaint about these leagues is the people who do not contribute. Message boards should be for conversation. Respectful disagreement of opinion, and especially humor. My previous history with Scoresheet has been a lack of this. This is entertainment, with the opportunity to show off our baseball intelligence. Let me say right now, if you rarely post on a league web page...DO NOT apply for membership.

We want a lively, articulate, entertaining web page with daily contributions thoughout the year. Win or lose.

If you think this might be for you....email me with your energy and willingness to compete in a fun league. If we get 24 good members by Halloween, we will launch.

dbranagan4@aol.com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New 24 team BL Scoresheet League

Dave Branagan 2083 August 22, 2016 08:05PM

Re: New 24 team BL Scoresheet League

Dave Branagan 1279 October 14, 2016 03:31PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator