Free Fantrax H2H Dynasty league needs managers

Mike S.
April 08, 2016 12:39AM
The LM that created this league last season at ESPN decided to delete the league last minute before the season started. A member and I from the league wanted to keep the league going, so I copied the league from last season and have moved it to Fantrax where he and I run it. The rebuild is still a work in progress and we have as many as 6 teams available if you would like to join. At the old site, there was a 5 player farm team, but the farm team is now added to the rosters.

I will post a link to the league.

[www.fantrax.c...b3imd4lu97]

There you can view the league settings and the teams available, which are:

Unowned 1,2,4,5,6, and Tennessee

If you do wish to join, please use a college as your team name. If you are interested, email me at cmspiess@comcast.net and please put Fantrax in the subject. Please list the top 3 teams you are interested in, because if the team you want first is taken, I can give you the next one on your list without waiting.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Free Fantrax H2H Dynasty league needs managers

Mike S. 2007 April 08, 2016 12:39AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator