BL NCML, ATTENTION, ERIC NELSON, ONLY ONE OPENING!

Don
February 18, 2016 03:44PM
Hi Eric,

I must apologize for missing this e-mail. Unfortunately, there is only one team left. Team #9 is the only vacant team. I must say though that all the others were picked before the 11th. I'm hoping you would still want to join up with us. The commissioner, John Casitllo is just finishing, placing all of our NCML- players ( MiLcool smiley, on the same roster, with all of the NCML+ (MLcool smiley players.

As soon as owners turn in their keeper lists, they can start trading. Then things will really start moving. Here is our itinerary, for the NCML.

NCML

* Orphaned teams readjust their contracts.
* Open Trading!
* 4 Round Amateur Draft.
* NCML- Restock Draft.
* Owners, have the option to sign any player, on their roster, that went undrafted during the FA or inaugural draft, to a maximum 3 year contract.
.* Owners can pick one player drafted after round 18 & sign him, to a contract, with a limit of no more than 5 years.
* NCML+ Draft.
* Trading temporarily closed.
* Assign Contracts.
* Trading Reopens. Only after every owner has sent their contracts to John.
* Once trading has opened, at this point, it will be open season on trading, until SS shuts it down, at the end of August.
* PLAY BALL!!!
* We will hold our 4 Round Amateur Draft, during the off season.

Here is the URL for our Constitution:

[drive.google.com]

Here is the URL for each teams complete roster, including all of their NCML- & NCML+ players, with their contract status.

[drive.google.com]

Also, you have the choice of rearranging the contract lengths of any previously contracted players, with the exception of your Franchise Tagged player. These contracts CANNOT total more than 40 years, since that was the cap was before our inaugural season. Don't let all of this stuff scare you awawy. We're all very helpful & will gladly answer any questions. You might also be interested in knowing, our commissioner DOES NOT own a team. That gives us an impartial mediator, if the need arises & John more time to handle the commissioner duties.

My e-mail address is: / dlmearns@frontier.com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» BL NCML, ATTENTION, ERIC NELSON, ONLY ONE OPENING!

Don 2115 February 18, 2016 03:44PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator