One Team Available in Two Different Root Leagues

Jan Armstrong
February 02, 2016 03:57AM
Good evening. I am commissioner of two root leagues (below) and participate in a group of long-standing continuing leagues similar to the Scoresheet-run root league concepts, and there is an orphan team in two of these leagues that needs an owner. These 10-team leagues protect 14 ML players and up to 15 prospects (without draft pick penalty), with the stipulation that at least 7 major league players and 10 prospects come from your root team organization. Additionally, there is a three cross-over limit for all of these leagues. There is lots of trading in these leagues by well-versed Scoresheet players. The available teams are:

AL Root Beer - Team 3/Texas Rangers root team

NL Rising Phoenix - Team 8/Cincinnati Reds root team

These teams are at different points on the competitive curve, but all have good root team stock to build around. So if you're a fan of one of the root teams in questions or are simply looking for a slightly different challenge within the Scoresheet universe, feel free to contact me for more information or a copy of the league constitution.

AL Root Beer non-root protection list is due February 21, the root protection list is due February 28 and the draft will start on March 6 and run through March 27.

NL Rising non-root protection list is due February 13, the root protection list is due February 20 and the draft will start on February 27 and run through March 19.

Email me at janarmstrong@charter.net if interested. I will provide the league Constitution for review and answer questions.

Take a team! Thanks.

Jan
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» One Team Available in Two Different Root Leagues

Jan Armstrong 1744 February 02, 2016 03:57AM

Re: One Team Available NL Rising Phoenix-Cincinnati Root team

Jan Armstrong 1128 February 05, 2016 06:17AM

Re: All Teams Taken

Jan Armstrong 1284 February 06, 2016 03:34AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator