Openings in AL Pedro Martinez and NL Pedro Martinez

Jan Armstrong
November 24, 2015 03:41AM
We have openings in two long-standing Scoresheet leagues, AL Pedro Martinez (est. 1989) and NL Pedro Martinez (est. 1993). Six of the owners are in both leagues. The league winners play a World Series at the end of each season. I will provide copies of the Constitutions to interested parties. Email me at: janarmstrong@charter.net. I live in PST zone and will respond in the early morning or evening.

Basic rules follow Scoresheet rules and we use web-based Scoresheet drafting. NL Pedro allows 3 crossovers, AL only 2 crossovers. Both leagues allow trades of crossover slots. We also run a special early January one player draft by e-mail from any players available on the prior season closing Scoresheet list of undrafted players in the league (major leaguers or minor leaguers). The players drafted do not count against the 13 keeper limit for the upcoming season, but will do so thereafter.

Openings in those two leagues are as follows:

AL Pedro Martinez

[www.scoresheet.com]

Teams 5, 6, and 10 are available

NL Pedro Martinez

[www.scoresheet.com]

Teams 2 and 6 are available

Jan Armstrong
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Openings in AL Pedro Martinez and NL Pedro Martinez

Jan Armstrong 1969 November 24, 2015 03:41AM

Re: Openings in AL Pedro Martinez and NL Pedro Martinez

Jan R Armstrong 1219 November 26, 2015 12:15AM

Re: Openings in AL Pedro Martinez and NL Pedro Martinez

Jan Armstrong 1208 December 01, 2015 04:29AM

Re: Openings in AL Pedro Martinez and NL Pedro Martinez-Dispersal Draft

Jan Armstrong 1135 December 09, 2015 03:27AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator