New Style League

Joe Dunn
November 15, 2015 06:11PM
I'm looking to start a new style league. I need just 9 open minded scoresheet owner to get this off the ground. This league I feel is better than any root league. This will be a continuos league where you actually get to choose from your drafted teams. I'm hoping to find 9 more owners who want to try this thing out. Where can you trade an entire franchise and get one back? This league!
Here are the rules. If you have any questions please let me know. My email adders is jdunn95@comcast.net
LET'S GET THIS OFF THE GROUND IN 2016.

Subject: League Rules

BL Pick 3 2016 Season (Inaugural Season)

League Parameters:
The league will consist of ten (10) teams in which players will be picked from MLB teams to get there 3 teams. The league will draft by email to get there teams. The draft will be a snake draft of three (3) rounds. Scoresheet will determine the draft order. The draft will start March 1, 2016.

All players on the initial Scoresheet player list that belong to one of your team's MLB team will be available for your roster. Initial rosters will be emailed to commish by March 14, 2016.

Schedule:
A 162 game schedule will be generated by Scoresheet.

Player Movement during the Season:
Any players added by Scoresheet during the season that are affiliated with your MLB team's will be added to your available players pool team roster as they are added by Scoresheet.

If one of your players go on the DL list you can change that player for the next week. But you will have to email the commish by the next Thursday for change to take affect. Once that players comes off the DL you will have to wait and get him back on your roster in a supplemental draft. But if that player is put on the DL in September you will not be allowed to add another player.

If one of your MLB teams players is traded by one of your MLB team's, one of the following two scenarios will apply.

One- If the player is traded to a team that is not one of your MLB teams, that player will be added to that MLB available players pool. You will than be able to pick another player from your MLB teams pool to replace that player.

Two- If the player is traded to one of your MLB teams, that player will be transferred to your available player pool list.

Trades:
No trading will be done between owners during the season.
*After season is over owners can make team for team trades. Example would be Team 1 trades the Boston Red Soxs to Team 3 for the LA Dodgers

Rosters:
The roster will consist of 30 players from your MLB teams pool. The roster will increase to 35 players after your August supplemental draft.

Supplemental Drafts:
On the last Thursday of each month you can move up to five players from your available MLB teams pool to your roster. When adding players you will have to drop player for player added. The last supplemental draft will be in August in which you can add five players with no player lost. This will constitute your playoff roster. The new players you want to add shall be emailed to league commish by Thursday prior to the Monday new roster date. The supplemental dates for 2016 are April 28, May 26, June 30, July 28 and August 25 (also your playoff roster).

Playoffs:

Playoff lineup date will be set by scoresheet.

The top 3 teams will make the playoffs. In the Semi Finals, the 1st place team will have a bye and the 2nd place team will play the 3rd place team. The winners to play in the League Finals against 1st place team.

Sent from my iPad
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New Style League

Joe Dunn 2159 November 15, 2015 06:11PM

Re: New Style League

Joe 1467 November 18, 2015 11:40AM

Re: New Style League (2)

Joe 1199 December 27, 2015 05:44PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator