NL Field of Dreams Redrafting, 4-6 new owners needed

Steve
November 08, 2015 01:52AM
NL Field of Dreams is an old league founded in 1990. We had a several drop outs this off season. The remaining 5 owners have agreed to redraft the league from scratch. I recently added a 6th member but we would like to add either 4 or 6 owners to bring us back to our original 10 teams or become a 12 team league. We will use the Scoresheet web based draft and follow standard Scoresheet rules. When we have a full league I will have Jeff Barton randomly assign team numbers which will be the draft order. We may have a one round pre-draft where each team selects 1 opposite league player but that will be discussed when the league is full. Please email me at srclarke@iland.net if you would like to join. [www.scoresheet.com]
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» NL Field of Dreams Redrafting, 4-6 new owners needed

Steve 1675 November 08, 2015 01:52AM

Re: NL Field of Dreams Redrafting, 4-6 new owners needed

Randy Calhoun 1119 November 08, 2015 05:28AM

Re 3 spots left

Steve 1169 November 11, 2015 11:10PM

League is Full Thank You

Steve 1024 November 14, 2015 02:24AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator