League Opening

Richard Landry
October 27, 2015 06:04PM
We have an opening in our league. Granted its a challenge, rather than me sell it you look it over and decide if your interested. NL Doubleday is one of the oldest continuous leagues in SS, was formally NL105, so that gives it away. We have a group of very long term owners, 3, 4 and 5 since it started (1989 I think), teams 2, 7 and 8 at least 15 years, team 12 since SS expansion in 92 (he had team 10 then). Very knowledgeable, and very active owners, as you can see by any years trade history and picks moved. So if you like to deal and be active, this could be for you.

We follow almost all SS rules except crossover slots are tradable. Unlimited rookies. We use Web based draft for all rds. I'll set the draft up around early Feb, generally we start later so we can see the MLB movement. We will have 2 Wild cards this year. And we play a balanced schedule. We encourage owners to bring up and discuss ideas that can change/improve the league. So if your interested give me a shout. rlandry010@yahoo.com

[www.scoresheet.com]

R
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» League Opening

Richard Landry 1932 October 27, 2015 06:04PM

Re: League Opening

Richard Landry 1267 October 27, 2015 07:02PM

Re: League Opening

Richard Landry 1197 October 28, 2015 03:18PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator