Twenty (20) Team BL needs one (1) owner

Nick
February 10, 2015 03:05PM
BL BOX SCORE needs one (1) more owner. This league maintains a very high level of returning owners from season to season. I characterize the BOX SCORE league as a very friendly league, one in which all owners are highly knowledgeable, and competitive; AND ANY PROSPECTIVE NEW OWNER WOULD BE WELCOMED INTO THIS LEAGUE.

The only requirement is an avid interest in baseball; BL BOX SCORE utilizes Score Sheet rules and regs.

Team 7 is currently open.

Team 7 consists of a SOLID CORE of current players, such as, Steve Strasburg, Jeff Smardzija, Alex Cobb, Greg Holland, Trevor Rosenthal, Yadier Molina, Dustin Pedroia, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Carpenter, Casey McGehee, Andrelton Simmons, Sinn Choo, Marcel Ozuna, and Greg Polanco....plus, Team 7 has all of its allotted draft picks available...Team 7 "picks" early in the draft order this season.

If interested please contact me (Nick) at: uscs74@gmail.com...call me or text me at: (740) 815-1915; or, contact Score Sheet directly and sign up...again your entry into this league will be welcomed and appreciated...I am looking forward too hearing of your interest.

Sincerely

Nick
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Twenty (20) Team BL needs one (1) owner

Nick 1861 February 10, 2015 03:05PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator