BL-ISS ( Needs 1 Team Owner )

Dean W.
January 26, 2015 07:54AM
we are looking for a new owner for Team 11 in our BL League . its an active 16 team league with a good group of guys , lots of trading , trash talking and a minor league stash so you can keep more rookies . we have an interesting allocation draft to start the season . this is the part of the league i love . everyone protects 9 players and then we hold a 3 round allocation draft where you pick players left unprotected off the other teams rosters . when a player is taken from your team , you then get to pullback 2 more players from your previous roster . you can only lose a max of 3 unprotected players off your roster . once the 3 round draft is over then all the remaining players go into the draft pool . and we then hold a regular draft of the remaining players . its an E-Mail draft mostly with only the supplemental drafts done web based . we need someone who checks e-mail more than once a day , so theres not long holdups .

Team 11 won his division last year and has a good core of players . he also has 2 picks in the opening round of the allocation draft . owners previous name still on the team for now , so disregard that . give me your e-mail and i'll send it to our commish ..

[scoresheet.com]
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» BL-ISS ( Needs 1 Team Owner )

Dean W. 2291 January 26, 2015 07:54AM

Re: BL-ISS ( Needs 1 Team Owner )

Barry Fader 1382 January 26, 2015 03:05PM

Dean W. 1355 January 26, 2015 03:16PM

Dean W. 1295 January 27, 2015 05:19AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator