Champions Tournament

Shawn Stiles
October 12, 2014 02:25AM
We are looking for run a champions tournament in the next couple of weeks.

The tournament is open to all teams that won a championship in NL 10 or 12 team leagues this season.

So, if you won your league championship in a NL 10 or 12 team league, are the commissioner of a league that wants to send it champion. or just a team in a league who wants to get its commissioner or champion involved, please email me at IrishNIndian@yahoo.com

We ran a tournament for eight league champions in NL 10 or 12 team leagues and we had a lot of fun with it, and would like to include more teams now, since it was hit.

Come on guys, get your league champion in our tournament!

I am sorry that we don't have a tournament for the AL teams, but if want to help us get one started for AL, please email me!

Shawn Stiles
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Champions Tournament

Shawn Stiles 1658 October 12, 2014 02:25AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator