Scoresheet World Series?

Shawn Stiles
January 19, 2014 09:22AM
Hi all.

I am the commissioner of a few leagues and I am trying to gauge interest in the idea of having a Scoresheet World Series or something of the sorts.

Any team in a league that takes part in this idea will have its champion participate in a Super Series against champions from other leagues. I know Jeff can do this for a small fee, but I think it is a cool idea and some may want to take advantage of this. It would be cool to play champion vs champion of different leagues!!

We could have eight leagues in NL leagues and eight teams in AL leagues take part in this. It could be NL vs. NL, AL vs AL or NL vs. AL. It would have to be on a level playing field, so it could be for leagues with ten teams in it to start? We can figure out how he want it to work if we get enough interest from leagues. These series would be played after the individual leagues have been decided.

If you are a commissioner of a league, or a team owner who could get your league commissioner and want to take part in this, please let me know. My email address is IrishNIndian@yahoo.com.

Thanks all!

Shawn Stiles
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Scoresheet World Series?

Shawn Stiles 2265 January 19, 2014 09:22AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator