New continuing 12 team AL

Stephen Ring
December 17, 2013 03:30PM
My buddy Mike and I are both 20+ year Scoresheet owners looking for committed, competitive owners to draft a continuing 12 team AL.

It would follow SS rules except we would consider a 3 division or 2 divison format. You would also be able to draft ONE NL Player at any time during your draft. So, you miss out on Trout with the first overall pick, no problem, you can draft Harper with the 2nd overall if you choose to use your NL pick early. You feel left out for everyone uses their NL slot in the 1st RD and you are drafting 12th, don't sweat it. You can draft your NL player with your RD 35 if you wish and take the best AL player on the board.

If interested, we are looking for experienced owners who want to be in an active, competitive league with 12 committed owners for the long haul.

Please email me at mdsells at shaw. ca or Stephen at sring17 at msn. com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New continuing 12 team AL

Stephen Ring 1894 December 17, 2013 03:30PM

5 owners already, 7 spots still available

Stephen 1277 December 19, 2013 05:21PM

League half filled - six spots left

Stephen 1296 December 25, 2013 10:26PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator