New BL Keeper

Eric
December 12, 2013 03:10AM
The hot stove is heating up, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is upon us. That can only mean one thing, get your draft sheets ready and prep for another fantasy baseball season. I am in the process of starting a new BL keeper league. I have quite a few dedicated and experienced Scoresheet owners ready to go. We will be using standard Scoresheet rules and regulations with any changes to be made by league vote. The goal is to get to 20 teams, so there are a few openings left.

This is a unique opportunity to start a BL league from the beginning. Please email me at monkeydishes@yahoo.com (monkeydishes at yahoo) or respond to this post.

Thanks,
Eric
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New BL Keeper

Eric 1995 December 12, 2013 03:10AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator