NL Pedro Martinez Opening (Team 6)

Jan Armstrong
November 30, 2013 04:58PM
Team 6 in NL Pedro Martinez is available. Long-time owner has had to leave SS. This team had a 93-69 record and was the wildcard in the playoffs. This team has also in prior years won its division. We play standard SS rules and use the SS website drafting system. Differences: (1) Special one player January draft from SS list of undrafted players and/or minor leaguers from prior year; (2) two crossovers, which are tradeable; and (3) rounds 14-36 drafted in spring.

This team has available to protect:

SP: K. Lohse, A. Sanchez, A.J. Burnett; C. Morton; H. Bailey
RP: a nice set of RP, but I rarely save them
C: W. Rosario'
1B: A. Rizzo; A. Pujols
2B: C. Utley
SS: T. Tulowitzski
3B: D. Freese
OF: S. Choo; J. Werth; D. Fowler; C. Crawford

Minor leaguers of note are: Z. Lee, N. Syndergaard; J. Vitters; K. Parker and D. Dahl

Email me at janarmstrong@charter.net if interested and I will send the league Constitution, Team Histories and League Records

This team has all of its picks except round 24
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» NL Pedro Martinez Opening (Team 6)

Jan Armstrong 2095 November 30, 2013 04:58PM

Re: NL Pedro Martinez Opening (Team 6)

Jan Armstrong 1289 December 10, 2013 06:14AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator