New PAL for 2014

Stephen Ring
July 23, 2013 01:32AM
I'm a long time Scoresheet owner looking to start up a long term AL in 2014. I've played with a lot of different type owners and I am really looking for people who are competitive and involved. I've tried picking up a couple of teams but haven't had much luck so far as owner stability is concerned.

Some of these unique leagues are intriguing but I'm fine with standard SS rules as well. The most important factor to me is a group of solid owners, we can work on the details. I wanted to put this out there early so that we have time to work on getting the best owners. Please shoot me an e-mail at sring17@msn.com if you are interested.

Stephen
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New PAL for 2014

Stephen Ring 2500 July 23, 2013 01:32AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator