Re: AL Phelps looking for new owner for continuing league.

Tim Sidlow
February 12, 2013 06:27PM
Nate,

I would love the opportunity to take over team 9. I see that the team has some decent pitching and enough hitting where if a few pieces are added, can be competitive. I couldn't tell from the roster page, but does this team have its round 13 pick or is that listed for team 10?

I currently own teams in NL All-Stars, where I won the league two years ago but my team has suddenly gotten old and I'm in somewhat of a rebiliding phase. I believe I've been in that league for over 10 years. I also own a team in NL Internet where I thought I was rebuilding last year, but somehow managed to be in contention until the last week of the season.

Finally, I took over a team in AL-130 and turned the team from an also ran to division champs. I lost the World Series in 7 games last year (damn blown saves!!!).

I hope to hear from you soon!

Tim Sidlow
HARDWAYS
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

AL Phelps looking for new owner for continuing league.

Nate Brend 2359 February 11, 2013 09:24PM

Re: AL Phelps looking for new owner for continuing league.

Nate Brend 1589 February 11, 2013 09:30PM

» Re: AL Phelps looking for new owner for continuing league.

Tim Sidlow 1736 February 12, 2013 06:27PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator