Live Draft League

Shawn Stiles
October 18, 2022 05:05PM
Hello everyone!

I am looking to start a brand new, live drafting, NL Continuing league for 2023. The draft method of one day, multiple days or whatever will be decided on by the new owners.

The preferred rules will be 13 keepers, 2 AL crossovers and up to 5 rookies. Also, you can draft two AL players at any time in your team's history, which could be one this year and one in five years from now. It is up to the owner. Once we get the 10-12 owners, the rules could be decided on by all of us, but those rules are what we are starting with.

So, if you live in South Jersey (New Jersey), Philadelphia area or Delaware, and would like to inquire about this live league, please email me at IrishNIndian@yahoo.com or text/call me at 856-440-4378.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Live Draft League

Shawn Stiles 753 October 18, 2022 05:05PM

Re: Live Draft League

Josh Egbert 448 November 28, 2022 12:41AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator