Openings in 2 AL Only Leagues

Leon
December 31, 2012 12:58AM
I am commissioner of two AL continuing leagues, each of which has two openings.

AL Our Own has been in existence since the 2004 season, and the available teams are Team 3 and Team 8. This league does email drafts, which are conducted in 2 parts after keepers. The divisions realign annually on a random basis. We have expanded rosters of 42 players, with 13 keepers plus 3 "free" rookie slots, and two rounds of 13 each, plus supplemental drafts of 2 rounds each in April, May, June, July and August. Both crossover slots and all "free" rookie slots are tradable. We do have a loosely formulated set of rules, which I can send to you if interested.

The link to the website is: [www.scoresheet.com]

AL Playball has been in existence even longer, and some owners are originals. The league has a few interesting twists from standard Scoresheet rules.

1. Team with the best record, not qualifying for the playoffs, gets the #1 pick the following year.

2. You are allowed to keep 2 non-rookie supplemental picks from the prior year as if they were rookie picks.

3. Draft is conducted by conference call in two stages at a time mutually agreed upon by the majority.

4. Divisions realign annually.

5. Crossover slots are tradeable.

The link to the league is: [www.scoresheet.com]

Available teams are Team 6 and Team 10.

If you have any questions, my email is: Leonico@webtv.net
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Openings in 2 AL Only Leagues

Leon 1904 December 31, 2012 12:58AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator