New League looking to form with prize money

Freddie Arballo
December 30, 2011 10:55PM
Im looking to start out a new NL 12 team league with a small prize for top 2 teams. Im looking for Owners with more then one scoresheet team and at least 3 year track record with scoresheet. we will use all of scoresheet rules . 13 keepers -2 Al spot-unlimited rookies - 3 sup drafts

Draft. the first round will be an AL player round every owner will get to draft an AL player.
the rounds will be snaked so that who ever picks the 12 player will also get the 13 pick. I think it is only fair for the owner that picked the
last AL player gets the best NL player.

I figure that we will let scoresheet pick team numbers.

We will set-up a yahoo group for posting trades

we will also pick a commish from the 12 owners

all things are up for discussion and we will vote on all key points .

the prize money will be 25 per team with winner getting 225 and second place getting 75.
the commish will hold the prize money .

I am open to changing the amount and distribatution of the funds as most owner see fit.

any thoughts will be welcomed email me at emeraldgin21@yahoo.com my name is Freddie Arballo and I have owned a
scoresheet team for over 10 years back when you had to wait for the mail to check your results .

one last note I will not have time to the the commish so I would like at least one owner who would like to fill that roll
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» New League looking to form with prize money

Freddie Arballo 2617 December 30, 2011 10:55PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator