Available Team in NL-Sanldot 143

Matt Renshaw
December 20, 2011 05:13PM
Hello all - Recently the Sandlot-143 league had lost an owner who left behind a team (Team 7) that finished 3 games out of the Wild-Card and second in their division. A couple of the players that are on this potential playoff team include Jamie Garcia, Madison Bumgarner, Roy Oswalt, Miguel Cabrerra, Martin Prado and Carlos Gonzalez. The previous owner kept his team in contention every year and there is a lot of talent on the team.

This league is the most active league I've seen in my years of playing Scoresheet baseball which keeps it interesting on a week to week basis. The sooner someone picks up the team the sooner you can make adjustments to the roster and start enjoying the off-season flurry of trades. If you're interested if joining the fun and have any questions feel free to e-mail me (MRenshaw1029@aol.com). Again, the available team is Team #7 and they have a good core of players to build around. Hope to hear from you soon.

Here's the link [www.scoresheet.com]
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Available Team in NL-Sanldot 143

Matt Renshaw 2578 December 20, 2011 05:13PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator