Teams available in various leagues.

Michael
May 02, 2022 07:25PM
Good day all,

I’m looking to hang up my Scoresheet Baseball cleats after 25 years of being apart of this Scoresheet Family. I’m currently in 4 leagues. Two Standard Scoresheet Leagues (AL 112 and 505) And two private keeper leagues BL Ball Four And BL Moonlight Graham. The combine leagues have unique rules. 30 keepers. 6 playoff teams, 18 owners, spring Draft 10 Rounds and ONE SUP DRAFT of Six Rounds prior to the MLB Draft. (May 31-June 4). If anyone is interested in any of my teams, I’m willing to “gift for free” since they have already been paid for. You would get the remainder of the Season for “free”. All I ask is that you pay for next year, so that those leagues know for certain that they have a committed owner for at least two full seasons.

Let me know if interested and I will make the arrangements with Jeff at Scoresheet.

My email is mdilse AT rogers DOT com

God Bless,

Michael
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Teams available in various leagues.

Michael 969 May 02, 2022 07:25PM

Re: Teams available in various leagues.

Andy Gage 619 May 21, 2022 08:56PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator