Several League Openings

Eric Ludkevicz
November 02, 2011 04:38AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in our league openings that we have. I have listed three leagues with their web sites and available teams if you are interested, have a question or would like the league constitution's please feel free to email me.

AL Carlton Fisk - Team 3, Team 9, and Team 10 (15 keepers, 15 rookies) Mirror to NL Bartman if you are in that league.
www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/AL_Carlton_Fisk.htm

AL Root Beer - Team 2 (Orioles), Team 4 (Tigers), Team 6 (Rays), Team 7 (A's) (Root team concept with 14 keepers, 15 rookies)
www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/AL_Root_Beer.htm

NL Home Town - Team 7 (Cardinals), Team 8 (Phillies) (Root team concept with 14 keepers, 15 rookies)
www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/NL_Home_Town.htm

Email me with any questions at whtsox81@gmail.com

Thanks,
Eric
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Several League Openings

Eric Ludkevicz 3041 November 02, 2011 04:38AM

Re: Several League Openings

kevin 2223 November 05, 2011 01:52PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator