'85-'88 Winter League --- AL Players

Ian Parsons
October 29, 2011 07:44AM
Hey Fellow SS Owners,

My name is Ian Parsons and I've been playing SS Baseball since 1987 and have decided to play Winter Old Timers Ball for the first time this year largely due to the awesome years ('85-'88) being represented, but also Jeff's great deal for a 1st time owner or anyone who hasn't played in 4 years.

Are there any potential AL owners who would like to put together a league for this winter? I play in two BL continuing leagues for summer ball, but I think I'll stick to the AL for this even though there are a couple of combined league teams formed from what I can see. I'd love to play with any owners I've been a league with before through the past 24 years if anyone knows or remembers me.

Please let me know if you are looking to do an AL Winter team and we can try to get into the same league through Jeff (or, even form our own league if we can get enough owners together to make up a 10 team league).

Thanks!
Ian
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» '85-'88 Winter League --- AL Players

Ian Parsons 2587 October 29, 2011 07:44AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator