Seeking a little lineup Assistance

Metsox
March 28, 2021 12:42AM
Hi there. Been in a scoresheet league for a number of years and have done well. We came an out away from making the World Series several times, losing a number of close games in the NLCS.

Across all my time in scoresheet I don't think I have really optimized my lineup.

For anyone who is an expert in lineup construction and willing to help, i'd love to know how you would set lineups versus lefties and righties with the following roster of hitters.

C - D'Arnaud, Ramos, Barnhart
1B - Freeman, Tellez,Garrett Cooper
2B - Altuve, (Chris Taylor)
SS Story
3B Bregman
OF Aaron Judge, Chris Taylor, Manuel Margot, Corey Dickerson, Mike Tauchman, Randall Grichuk

My Lineup against Righties at the moment
Bregman
Altuve
Freeman
Judge
Story
Tellez (DH)
Chris Taylor
Margot
D'Arnaud

My Lineup against Lefties
Bregman
Story
Judge
Freeman
Cooper(DH)
Taylor
Altuve
Margot
D'Arnaud

Does that seem about right?

Dickerson projects better against righties than Taylor but gives something back on defense. i don't know who is better to start. Same analysis for Margot with any number of bench options. My sense is that his defense is elite enough that he is worth playing. Also, we think he will hit more this year.

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts, would love to hear them, and good luck this year!
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Seeking a little lineup Assistance

Metsox 987 March 28, 2021 12:42AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator