Re: NL Team for "Sale".

Kent R. Felker
October 16, 2011 05:14PM
Hi John,

This team is a very solid team, to say the least. I may be interested in taking over this team but I'm not used to taking over teams that are already in a position to win. I really enjoy tearing down teams and rebuilding them as I really like researching prospects. But in order to tear a team down and rebuild I think the league must be one that is active in the trading department. I looked over NL-124 and couldn't help but notice this league was kind of quiet as far as trading goes this past season.

I began playing Scoresheet in either 1995 or 1996. I have only won one title and that occurred this year in NL-133. I've never played this game to win titles but to have fun and see if I could turn bad teams into contenders. I currently hava a team NL-Ryberg and NL-Felker. I have been the Commissioner in the now defunct NL-LOC which fell apart because of petty bickering.

I am a straight shooter and really detest owners who intentionally trade injured players or mislead other owners when trading.

I do plan on taking over another team this coming year so I may decide to see if your team is available in a couple of months. I suspect it will be gone but I'd like to have a shot at taking over this team when the time comes. Please get back to me and let me know where I stand.

Kent Felker
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

NL Team for "Sale".

John 3019 October 14, 2011 05:07PM

» Re: NL Team for "Sale".

Kent R. Felker 1968 October 16, 2011 05:14PM

Re: NL Team for "Sale".

John 1967 October 17, 2011 12:53AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator