NL Team for "Sale".

John
October 14, 2011 05:07PM
Okay, so it's not really for sale - I am giving it away. I have multiple teams within SS and earlier this year decided I would cut back on my one NL team within a 10-team league. I really prefer 12 team leagues, and I'm looking to find an owner to take over my team in NL 124 (team 4). The team has won the title in 2 of the past 3 years, including this season. I did deal a few prospects to build a stronger team for this season and go for the title - however, I did not deal any future picks, so the team has it's full contingent of draft picks for next year. Stellar pitching and a decent offense is what led the team over the past 3 years.

I do want to find an owner that will stick with the league, so please let me know a little about your SS experience and your level of commitment. I've been in the league 4 years and the only reason I'm looking to give it up is because I really much prefer to deal with 12 team leagues and the challenges around dealing with a thinner talent pool. If I don't find someone to take the team I will likely keep it for next year as well.

[www.scoresheet.com]

Thanks,

John
NL124 - Team 4
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» NL Team for "Sale".

John 2998 October 14, 2011 05:07PM

Re: NL Team for "Sale".

Kent R. Felker 1954 October 16, 2011 05:14PM

Re: NL Team for "Sale".

John 1952 October 17, 2011 12:53AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator