Looking to Join a NEW "BL" Keeper League for 2012

EDT
August 03, 2011 09:00PM
I've been a part of a Keeper League{BL} now, for the better part of 15 Years. I have decided to try and find something that is a bit more up to date type style of a scoring system for the 2012 Baseball Season. I find the system and the way that these games are played, to be very interesting, to the point of wanting to join a Keeper League of Both American and National League Players. So if Anyone is currently Playing in this type of League at this present time and you know that there will be opening for the 2012 season, I'm interested. Now maybe someone is looking ahead to the 2012 season with the idea of getting this type of a Keeper Style "Both League" started for next year, Either way, Please let me know, for I'm looking for an opening to get into next season. It must be a "BOTH LEAGUE KEEPER STYLE LEAGUE", for that is where my interest lie's. I would appreciate getting all the information that I could get on a 2012 League for next Season. Thank You, EDT.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Looking to Join a NEW "BL" Keeper League for 2012

EDT 3077 August 03, 2011 09:00PM

Re: Looking to Join a NEW "BL" Keeper League for 2012

Mike 2172 August 17, 2011 01:07AM

Jay 2093 August 19, 2011 01:52PM

Mike 2088 August 21, 2011 11:22PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator