Winter BB

JR
November 04, 2019 06:23PM
I would like a team.........of any sort .......for the winter league, but I am not capable of drafting one myself.

Years ago when I was in a winter league, and healthier, I enjoyed drafting a 2nd team for a friend who was travelling in Europe at the time, and who was therefore unable to draft a team for himself. I was already doing the research for my own team so there was no extra work, and it was fun.

Anyone interested in doing this for me????. I would pay for the team and set the lineups and it would be my team. Or, you would be welcome to advise concerning the lineups, in which case we could call it a jointly owned team, but my expense... You would draft the team. I would watch the draft but not participate. You could experiment. Emphasis on hitting, or on pitching or or any experiment that might interest you....or a balanced team.

JR
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Winter BB

JR 1273 November 04, 2019 06:23PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator