Glen Engelhorn
May 22, 2019 10:47PM
There's been other players in the past, but most recently Carlos Santana in a NL only league. I realize he's not a keeper, but the team I offered him up to is getting nothing from his current first baseman. I offered up Santana for a draft pick and was offered a round 26. My comment about people always wanting your best people refers to past offers I've made which were meant to involve lesser players that probably weren't keepers. I'm just saying that it always seems like the other owner wants to talk about your marquee players when they weren't part of the original offer. If I wanted to shop a marquee player, I would probably post it to the entire league rather than be talked into trading them by one owner when they weren't part of the initial proposal.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

Trades

Glen Engelhorn 1865 May 21, 2019 02:58AM

Re: Trades

-GW- 1308 May 22, 2019 04:20AM

» Re: Trades

Glen Engelhorn 1285 May 22, 2019 10:47PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator