Long Term League Investment - Future Star

Mr. Robot
March 30, 2018 12:15AM
What's up fam.

Trying to keep it concise: I'm looking for a perpetual NL or AL league orphan I can snag. I know I'm posting this late to the game, but I don't think it should be a huge problem forgoing week one.

Requisite details:

- New to Scoresheet. I know it's recommended to start with a single season (or two) before going perpetual. But I'm not throwing spaghetti at the wall here. My older brother has been an avid SS'er for just shy of a decade and I've become well accustomed to the surface level mechanics of the game.

- Big time techie (both professionally and personally)

- Huge sports data nerd (sklearn <3)

All signs point to Scoresheet. I'd love to hitch my wagon to an established group / scene. I'm ridiculously excited at the prospect of taking my lumps while coming to grips with the game's nuances during year one.

Do you have a home (and a team) for me?
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Long Term League Investment - Future Star

Mr. Robot 1854 March 30, 2018 12:15AM

Re: Long Term League Investment - Future Star

Chris 1244 March 30, 2018 06:30PM

Re: Long Term League Investment - Future Star

Mr. Robot 1176 April 03, 2018 07:56PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator