Re: Possible Free Agent Baseball Owner

Jim Messemer
January 22, 2018 09:32PM
Matt,

I saw your message and we would love to have you! The league is BL Say-Hey. We have been around 15+ years with a great group of very active owners. We play by Standard Scoresheet Rules with one caveat. You can draft any player playing at any level. For example, one of owners drafted Ohtani two years ago. It is way to accelerate your rebuild also fun to know players not MLB affiliated "yet" HS, college, international etc. We just posted three openings late last week. Two owners chose to leave the league and sadly one owner passed away. We have already recruited one owner. The thought is that we will do a dispersal draft with the three new owners well before the regular draft so you can begin to shape your roster with trades. We are also keeping open as an option if the three new owners want to just select one of the orphan teams it will be done in the order that they joined the league. So whomever joins us next is second in line. PM me at jjmessemer@gmail.com and we can go more in depth. I look forward to hearing from you. Best, Jim
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

Possible Free Agent Baseball Owner

Matt 1753 January 22, 2018 08:40PM

mike 1177 January 22, 2018 09:30PM

» Re: Possible Free Agent Baseball Owner

Jim Messemer 1274 January 22, 2018 09:32PM

Gary 1117 January 23, 2018 10:52PM

John 1161 January 23, 2018 11:13PM

Don Mearns 1384 January 27, 2018 02:01AM

Bill Burke 1151 January 27, 2018 08:11PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator