AL Continuation league using advanced rules

dale
January 22, 2011 05:07PM
If you have played continuing or considered joining a contiuning Scoresheet league which annually protects 13 or more players,keep crossovers forever and probably don't have a chance to win for five years ? Al Sluggers is the league for you. We have developed an advanced drafting/protection system that is almost perfect. In fact, the tam that finished last in 2009 won this year ! We use a "LIVE" phone draft taking 2 hours.

We have three openings to due financial considerations and family issues. Drop me an e-mail, and I'll send along the league rules and teams tha are available. First come on the three teams. If you prefer to vall, I'm in Orlanfo. 407-312-0876. email: dpr@therechster.com.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» AL Continuation league using advanced rules

dale 3489 January 22, 2011 05:07PM

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator