Looking for owners (Several leagues available)

Eric Ludkevicz
January 21, 2011 04:05AM
Hey guys,

Looking for owners for several of our leagues. I have included the team name and the league web site for each team. NL Bartman is looking for 3 owners to do a dispersal draft, the other leagues only have one team available. All leagues have deep rosters, and unique rules. If one of them catches your eye please email me at whtsox81@gmail.com and I will send you the constitution for that league.

AL Root Beer (Team 3) (14 keepers, based on root team concept, Mariners are the available team) www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/AL_Root_Beer.htm

AL Carlton Fisk (Team 9) (15 keepers, unlimited rookies) www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/AL_Carlton_Fisk.htm

AL Raging Bull (Team 9) (15 keepers, unlimited rookies) www.scoresheet.com/FOR_WWW/AL_Raging_Bull.htm

NL Bartman (Team 6, Team 7, Team 10) (15 keepers, unlimited rookies)

Thanks,
Eric
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Looking for owners (Several leagues available)

Eric Ludkevicz 3439 January 21, 2011 04:05AM

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator