Rick Kelly
February 16, 2017 04:42PM
Hi Tom,

Welcome to Scoresheet! I think you'll really like it. There are plenty of sites that offer projections - many are free and are very good. Start with FanGraphs and RotoChamp (which offers projections of their own in addition to a few others). I'm not sure how familiar you are with advanced statistics and sabermetrics, so my initial advice would be to not focus on the "fantasy stats" too much (too much emphasis on Scool smiley and focus on OPS (OBP+SLG) for hitters. For pitchers, concentrate on projected ERA & WHIP. If you drop me a note via email, I'll be happy to send you some Scoresheet drafting strategy articles I've accumulated throughout the years. Have fun & good luck! Rick Kelly hc77@comcast.net
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

PLAYER RANKING

Tom 2286 February 15, 2017 04:57AM

» Re: PLAYER RANKING

Rick Kelly 1834 February 16, 2017 04:42PM

Re: PLAYER RANKING

Tom H 1655 February 17, 2017 10:28PM

Re: PLAYER RANKING

tom 1429 February 18, 2017 05:39PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator