Established NL league needs 4 new owners

rob
January 24, 2017 11:46AM
The Re-Bell Yell League is an established NL only league that is looking for 4 new owners. Several longtime founding owners dropped out. And we could use some help!

Here are some Team/Roster highlights:

Team #3: 9th pick in the draft (yes was in the championship series last year) SP's include-Hamels, Eickoff, Zimmermann, prospects Cole & Giolito.Hitters include- Rizzo, Harrison, Gordon, Drury, Seager, Werth, and more.

Team #5: 4th/3d pick in draft. Needs a bit more work but includes, Cueto, Liriano, Harvey, Pujols, Rendon, Blackman, Ozuna

Team #7: 1st pick in the draft (owner had health issues during the season & neglected the team) Players include: Shields, Gonzalez, Finnegan, Miller, Chapman, Panik, Turner, Crawford, Piscotty, Tomas. Also has 12 minor leaguers

Team #10: 6th pick in the draft. Re-build your rotation around Kershaw & Garcia. Hitters include Posey, Goldschmidt, Zimmerman, Arenado, Cabrera, Tulowitzki, Braun, and more.

Here is the scoresheet page link: [www.scoresheet.com]
And here is a webpage link that I set up of historical records & standings: [robfleming.org]

Contact me with any questions. Rob flem15@me.com.
Contact Scoresheet to sign up for a team.

Thank you, Rob
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Established NL league needs 4 new owners

rob 1752 January 24, 2017 11:46AM

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator