Mike Allen
January 10, 2017 07:05PM
NL Patriot is a long running private league that is looking for two new owners. The league uses most standard rules: 13 keepers, 2 x-overs and unlimited rookies. One difference is that each team can trade one (but not both) of their crossover slots each season. The open teams are 4 and 6. Both teams need a little TLC:

Team 4 (79-83, picks 5th in each round) is highlighted by Arrieta, Samardzija, Hellickson, Duda, Gyorko, A Cabrera, McCutchen, Blackmon, Dahl and rookie Beede. It has all of its picks

Team 6 (68-94, picks 3rd in each round) is a rebuilder's challenge. The team was neglected, and was in such bad shape it stayed orphaned for the 2015 season. I switched from my original team over to it last season to get the rebuilding process started and have made it available for a new owner to continue with it. Veteran highlights include Roark, Hendricks, DeSclafani, Foltynewicz, Murphy, Russell, Khris Davis, Ozuna and Choo. The team has an abundance of rookies: Hader, Garrett, Holmes, I. Anderson, Hoskins, Senzel, Swanson, Albies, Maitan, Margot, Verdugo, Ray and others. It has all of its picks plus and extra 18, 20 and 24.

Thank you for your consideration, and if interested email me at mallen89@comcast.net

» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Two openings in NL Patriot

Mike Allen 1771 January 10, 2017 07:05PM

One opening in NL Patriot

Mike 1181 January 11, 2017 11:56PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator