I have 2 great teams I need to let go

Joel
December 13, 2016 08:56PM
Hi All,

I have 2 public league teams, AL and NL that I unfortunately need to let go of due to some personal health issues and finances. I don't want to simply drop the teams and leave Scoresheet with a vacancy. One is in AL-164 and the other in NL-128. Both won the World Series last year, the AL team 2 years running and the NL team two of the last 3 years.

The NL team is Team # 3 and has the likes of Carlos Martinez, Maeda, deGrom, Strasburg, Oh, Votto, Rendon, Arenado, Villar, Trey Turner, Tulo, Wil Myers, Yelich and Starling Marte.

The AL team is Team # 1 and has Lester, Greinke, Carrasco, Felix Hernandez, Herrera, Kimbrel, Salvador Perez, Miguel Cabrera, Cano, B Dozier, Machado, Mike Trout, Nelson Cruz and Yoenis Cespedes.

if you would be interested let me know. I'll do my best to get a solid owner in there for the rest of the guys.

Thanks, Joel
purehonestcountry@gmail.com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» I have 2 great teams I need to let go

Joel 2015 December 13, 2016 08:56PM

Re: I have 2 great teams I need to let go

Joel 1280 December 14, 2016 09:25PM

Joel 1295 December 16, 2016 01:43AM

Joel 1209 December 16, 2016 12:26PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator