Possible NEW League Suggestion/Searching for Interest

Alex Lukacher
December 06, 2016 12:16PM
The following was a copy and paste from last year. Would love to get in on a new league like this. Or a "contract" kind of league with similar rules to MLB. A league for experienced and dedicated year long owners. This below was an interesting one and prevents tanking. I will definitely be in a NEW league like this but I would not want to be the commissioner. Anyone interested? My email is shs727@aol.com. Thanks, Alex Lukacher

I am in the process of creating a NEW Scoresheet BL, consisting of 20 teams. I am looking for 20 owners who stay actively involved all season, not just during baseball season, who are active on the trade front, like to chat on the message boards and are invested in their teams. I am also looking for generally good people. Standard Scoresheet rules will apply except the following:

1. We would have 4 divisions with 5 teams each and each division winner making the playoffs. In addition, the next 4 best records would also make the playoffs under a wildcard scenario. (I will email all owners the actual scenario when we are full) The balance of the non playoff teams (12) would have their records looked at from the all star break to the end of the season, with the best record of non playoff teams getting the #1 pick the following year and followed by the next best record, etc, to prevent tanking.This allows 40% of the league to make the playoffs and keep teams interested.

2. Divisions will be changed every season based upon that seasons final standings.

To apply for a team, please email me with a quick synopsis of yourself, and your fantasy baseball background.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Possible NEW League Suggestion/Searching for Interest

Alex Lukacher 2247 December 06, 2016 12:16PM

Re: Possible NEW League Suggestion/Searching for Interest

bobby 1393 December 13, 2016 03:43PM

Alex 1457 December 22, 2016 01:38AM

Joel 1371 December 23, 2016 11:37PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator