NL Field Of Dreams has 1 opening

Steve Clarke
January 13, 2011 10:29PM
We have a last minute vacancy in my league, NL Field Of Dreams. If any of you have thought about taking a new team, now is the time. The team is a promising one with an 84 and 78 record and includes such players as Cain, Hanson, Gallardo, Santana, Dunn, Phillips, Kemp and several others good players plus prospects. If you'd like to take a look, it is Team 1 at the following URL. [www.scoresheet.com] Normal 13 keeper rules and rookies rules apply and we do a live 1 day draft on Feb. 20th which you can also take part in online if you cant make it in person. We also do our supplemental drafts via the web based draft system monthly. Please contact me ASAP if interested in the team, thank you, Steve Clarke Email me at srclarke@iland.net
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» NL Field Of Dreams has 1 opening

Steve Clarke 3378 January 13, 2011 10:29PM

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator