BL-Mattingly - 2 teams available in 24 team continuous combined league

Ryan Byrne
January 06, 2011 10:37PM
BL-Mattingly has 2 teams available for the upcoming 2011 season.

This is a 24-team continuous, combined (both AL & NL) league entering its 11th season. The league is made up of a mix of experienced interactive owners from around the country. BL-Mattingly is both one of Scoresheet's most challenging & most fun leagues; I am proud to say one of Scoresheet's best.

The available teams are 3 & 15

The league website is:
[www.scoresheet.com]

The league keeps 14 major league players and unlimited rookies
Rookie slots are deducted from the team's draft pick inventory from the last available pre-season round (rd 38)
Protected lists are due towards the end of the month after Scoresheet player lists are made public
Drafting for both pre-season and in-season rounds is done via web-draft
2011 pre-season web-draft will be towards mid to late February (date TBD)
4 2-round supplemental web drafts during the season (although this may be expanded to 5 per new Scoresheet changes for 2011)
Yes, the regular team fee applies since this is a private league however I believe there is a discounted rate available for owners new to Scoresheet

Experienced and new owners are encouraged to inquire. Please let me know if you are interested and/or have any questions.

Thanks,

Ryan Byrne
BL-Mattingly Commissioner
ryan.byrne@gmail.com
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» BL-Mattingly - 2 teams available in 24 team continuous combined league

Ryan Byrne 3306 January 06, 2011 10:37PM

Re: BL-Mattingly - 2 teams available in 24 team continuous combined league

Richard Fish 2324 January 07, 2011 01:07AM

league full

Ryan 2217 January 27, 2011 04:08AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator