Trades

Glen Engelhorn
May 21, 2019 02:58AM
Why is it that when you go out looking to make a deal stating the player you want to trade, the other owner will often start talking about your best players? Okay, I understand that they want to make a trade for a great player, but it never fails that they aren't willing to part with their better pieces to make the deal. It seems most Scoresheet owners want to take advantage in any deal and are never willing to take a chance on anything. It really stagnates the trading market. I've been in my league for a long time and I try to make deals that help not only me but also the other owner, but I get the feeling that's not appreciated, and the guys in my league know me well enough to know that I'm a stand up guy. It's kind of disheartening that all they see me for is a guy to try to get over on.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Trades

Glen Engelhorn 1841 May 21, 2019 02:58AM

Re: Trades

-GW- 1294 May 22, 2019 04:20AM

Re: Trades

Glen Engelhorn 1271 May 22, 2019 10:47PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator